You can customize the Toolbar to do this. Here are the steps.
1. Do a right-mouse button click on the Toolbar
2. A menu will pop-up.
3. Click on the customize menu.
4. A new window will open
5. Click on the Commands tab
6. Click on appropriate area in the Categories list.
7. Drag and drop the button where you want it on the toolbar.
While the Commands tab is open you can also drag and drop buttons back and forth on the toolbar (to rearrange them).
While the Commands tab is open you can also drag buttons off the toolbar (to remove them).