Edit Child's Relationship to Parents

1. To change a child's relationship to their parent, open the edit screen for the child.

2. You will see below the child's name

  • list of parents
  • list of spouses

3. Click on the set of parents that you want to change the relationship to child.

4. On the right, in the Parents edit area, click on the drop down box next to the father or mother to change their relationship to the child.

Options are: birth, adopted, step, foster, related, guardian, sealed, and unknown

5. Hit "Save"


Article is closed for comments.