This is an easier way to make an Ancestor's Group instead of marking every person manually:
- Open the side bar and click on the "Groups" tab/icon. (far right icon)
- Inside Groups, next to the drop down box is another "Groups" icon, click on it.
- Click on "New" to make a new group.
- On the Select people screen, mark yourself.
- With yourself still highlighted, click on the Mark people button.
- Select Ancestors of highlighted person.
- On Ancestors option screen, Direct Ancestors only will already be checked. Leave it checked.
- If you need to change the generation for more than 10, make that change and click OK.
- The screen will return to the Select People screen.
- You can manually unmark yourself if you don't want your name in the Group.
- Click OK and name the Group.
This will give you the same ancestors that are on the Pedigree screen.