- Make sure you are running the current version of iTunes
- Plug your device into your computer
- Select your device at the top of iTunes
- Select the Apps Tab at the top of iTunes
- Select the RootsMagic app in the list of apps under “File Sharing” (you may need to scroll down to see it)
- Click the “Add...” button and navigate to the file on your computer
- Hit the “Sync” button to sync your device
- The file should now show up under the “On Device” tab in the RootsMagic app
- Select the database from the “On Device” list (in the "Files" area of the app) and you are now ready to use the RootsMagic app.
NOTE: The information on the page is outdated. Apple no longer supports iTunes.