Q. I have some words that I have added to the dictionary and then noticed that one letter was incorrect. Is there any way of adjusting it?
A. Here are the steps to open the dictionary to make corrections.
1. Misspell a word in any fact note. (I use rgou as the word in a blank note..)
2. Click on the Spell check button.
3. Click on the "Options" button in the bottom left of the Spelling screen. This will take you to the screens to work on the dictionaries.
4. Click on "Custom Dictionary" tab. Then the "Adds" tab below it.
5. Highlight the misspelled word and click delete.