Groups can be created by marking them individually or by search criteria. This example will show you how to create a group by your search terms.
- Open the side bar and click on the "Groups" tab/icon. (far right icon)
- Inside Groups, next to the drop down box is another "Groups" icon, click on it.
- Click on "New" to make a new group.
- On the Select people screen, click on "Mark group" button.
- Click on "Select People by Data Fields"
- Set your search for criteria fields
- Click "OK"
- A pop-up box will show you how many people it found. Click "OK"
- The screen will return to the Select People screen.
- Click "OK" and name the Group.
- Click "OK", then "Close"
- In the side bar, under Groups you can select the group to view by using the drop down box.
Once you have created a group you can use the group when printing various reports.